Saturday, March 1, 2008

Down Week

176
Felt cruddy most of the week. Kept telling myself my body was rebuilding after the monstrous mashing I gave it the previous week. But the damn thing is my body rebuilt another 3 pounds, I'm still sleeping like baby - that is to say I wake up screaming every two hours and today I tried to ride a few hours with some hills tossed in there and I felt like my legs had never ridden a bike in their existence on this earth. I'm not going to let it get me down. I'll be starting another build on Monday and finishing it up in Tucson from the 6th to the 19th. There'll be some good training going on down there. Reid and I are flying down to join Paul Cross and his brother Jason, as well as Cliff English and Sam McGlone for a few training camps they have lined up. The warmth will be welcomed and I'm looking forward to working with some of the best triathlon coaches in the business.

No comments: