Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day Twelve - Back to Sobino!

Today's run went about 107% better than my first effort there. I didn't get lost this time.
With only four athletes today and three coaches, the ratio was good for the campers.
I ended up settling into a nice pace with Jennifer who has a 25k trail race coming up at the end of April. We did a little chatting for the first 45 but soon found ourselves settling into that place where you are just running. We made it all the way to the top where the view can only be described as spectacular. We were both wishing we had a camera. After the turn around point it was 35' gentle down to the van. We really fell in steady state. Not a word was spoken as we clipped back to the van. 1:45 on the nose. Best run I've had in a very long time.

There's a storm brewing here so I'm not sure if this afternoon's swim will go. They shut down the outdoor pools when it's storming.

No comments: