Sunday, March 23, 2008

Makes a great gift idea!

How many times have you heard that stupid line? Well, I’m afraid I have to repeat it here. When Jay Prasuhn joined us at the camp last week he brought a box of swag to hand out to the campers. One of the items was a funky little sport wallet from Beaker Concepts. What a step up from the zip lock baggy I’ve been using. Very durable. It’s got a little window pocket for ID and plenty of room for some cash, a card or two and even a gel if you wanted. I’m using it as my full time wallet now. It’s a well designed little piece that you might not think to buy for yourself but well worth it.
http://www.beakerconcepts.com/speedfold.php

2 comments:

elementsoferin337 said...

Clint:

Through the power of Google I found your BLOG. Great to meet you in Tucson. Training at home is not as much fun and much colder!

I can vouch for the wallet. It is excellent and it really would make a great gift for anyone active.

Cheers,
Erin Lee

Skippy Two Shoes said...

Hey Erin - great to meet you as well! You left a water bottle in the Van. We had to toss it. Oh well!
Sure is cold here on the west coast!