Friday, March 14, 2008

Day Ten - Starting over


Someone got a little sun!

So the new group arrived this morning. There were only four athletes out there this morning ready to ride!
Three people got sick and had pull the pin last week and a fourth person is MIA. She may yet show up though.
We rode to mile 3 on Mt Lemon this morning and found the woman to be a solid little group.
There was one flat tire but an otherwise uneventful
Uneventful that is, unless you count the white hot needle pain in my left knee!!



The weakest link!!

Every stroke of the pedal for the first 45' hurt like a bitch!
Pete figures it related to the high level of hill climbing (and descending) that I've suddenly started doing. I may have to take van duty for the next few days. That would be a shame because I am REALLY enjoying the training!!

I don't have a weigh scale here but I'm certain I've lost at least a quarter pound since arriving!!
Hope I don't get too skinny!


Looking Euro in my Newtons, heading over to Starbucks!!

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Did you really go to Starbucks wearing that???

Skippy Two Shoes said...

They wouldn't let me in.