Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clint's rule of time.

And that is, no matter how much extra time you think you have, you'll find a way to fill it and then some. Sort of like your level of spending has a way of rising to your level of income.
Pete had me on a down week and believe me, when he says down he means it. No more than 8 hours this week. Holy Christ was I going to get some shit done.
Yeah right. Instead I decide to join the Crackberry generation and I spent the better part of ten hours this week either on hold at Telus or pulling my hair out trying to figure this thing out. I can now place a call, send and receive texts and switch the phone to vibrate. I've got a long ways to go.
But the week was okay. Had its share of ups and downs. My weight wasn't one of them.
Holding steady at 169/170.
Simon won another ITU. Always good.
Jonathan Caron was 6th at IMAZ. He ran himself back into the thing. That boy has worked so hard and has such a winning attitude. I can't wait to see him really uncork one out there.
The Island Triathlon Club held a 1500 swim TT today. I went to that to help with the timing. I think that was the highlight of my week.
But now it's 12:11 Monday morning and I need to get some sleep. This coming week is going to be a monster.
Snow to Surf Sunday and Wild Flower in three weeks.

No comments: