Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wildflower Trip - Photos

WILDFLOWER - A PICTORIAL


Pete gave specific instructions - no coffee after Monday.
I went with the biggest one I could find.


Heather and I running at Wolf Creek.


More Wolf Creek


Mt Shasta



A little track we stopped near on the drive down.
I enjoyed a great little drill session here.



Chuckie V and Angela Naeth


The smallest tent in the world.

Heather checking out a deer that was checking
us out.

Wild Turkeys being wild.


Julie Moss and Sam the day before.



The night before. Nervous.



A few hours before the race.


After a good swim.


This guy ended up swimming very fast in
the Oly race even with that damn mask on!


Happy victors with a Special guy.


Me lounging with Ian and Chris. Yes, that's a
beer in my hand!



Our friend David finishing the Oly on Sunday.


Hot day!


Happy David. I'm happy too because the
race is behind me!



So long WF.

No comments: