Friday, October 16, 2009

Way off the tri track

My mother put me on to a video recently and I finally sat down and watched the whole thing - it's an hour and forty minutes.
It's a debate between two extremely well spoken men on religion. Not a light topic.
Regardless of where you stand, you have got to respect brilliance when you see it.

Would love to hear from anyone who takes the time to watch it.
I expect that regardless of what side you take, you will not be swayed either way but maybe you will ask a few questions you hadn't considered prior.

Enjoy:

2 comments:

Julie said...

My response would have been the world's longest blog comment, so I emailed it to Sara instead.... :) :)

Skippy Two Shoes said...

got your response from sara, Julie - awesome and SOOOO well thought out. Of course I must add that you're obviously a genius as your take is pretty much a mirror of my own. My boy Jairus responded privately as well. His response also showed incredible intellect and depth.
More later in private email!!