Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ironman AZ

Full Report Pending but check out this video to see some folks with flexible ethics.
Keep in mind this is 36 miles into the race. This is NOT right out of transition.
AND I promise you this - there was a bigger pack than this one!
I should also make it clear that the reason I was able to get this shot (start the camera up before the pack arrived) was that we saw them approaching the turnaround 3-4 minutes before they came back to us.
They were together coming and going!


8 comments:

Trackie Bert said...

You're a dream crusher.

Unknown said...

Hey Clint, even IMC is getting really bad and it has hills!

I was discussing plans for 09 at a club dinner last night and was leaning Lake Placid and if no Hawaii spot is obtained, off to Silverman to avoid this.

It drives me crazy!

Skippy Two Shoes said...

I am. I'm a bad person - and Scott Molina does rock!!

MarkyV said...

Like I said... who needs facebook when i can just RSS feed your blog and give you sh-- everytime you post something funny! ;)

good to meet you dude. I'll probably see ya at some races next year.

Skippy Two Shoes said...

You too Mark!
You're a class act. I have no doubt that you have a future in this sport!

Chloe said...

You should have been at IMFL :)

Skippy Two Shoes said...

I heard it was a nightmare!! I wanted to make it clear - hopefully I did in the ST thread, that AZ was NOT a nightmare. Most folks rode clean.

Dominic said...

Tri as an individual sport? Reminds me of Beijing...........