Thursday, July 10, 2008

cool videos

My friend Ian Dewar posted a couple fun videos on his blog.
One on July 3rd and one on June 29. Check 'em out.


So I've decided to try and hold on to the IMC dream - mostly because the same Ian mocked me into it!
It's going to be tough - maybe impossible, but each day I'm going to do what I can.
I'll have to change my goals but that's okay. The Ironman experience is a special one and, as Ian says - I'll just get to enjoy it a little longer.

This weekend is the Vancouver 1/2 Ironman. I've got a few athletes in there so I'm going over to yell from the sidelines.
One of these weekends I'm going to stay home!



Can he do it?

2 comments:

Michael said...

If your smiling your not hurting enough. I'm glad you're going to go for IMC despite the other life commitments you've got going on right now. Train hard, train smart, train as much as you can and celebrate the fact you can. I'll be there cheering for you.

Skippy Two Shoes said...

I trust you'll be signing up for next year??