Monday, September 29, 2008

So I coached the Tyee session and it went just fine. There were some new faces for me and I was a new face for many of them. Working with that group is going to be a good thing.
This Friday I have something special lined up for them - a swim game idea I got from Norm Thibault. I'll let you all know how it goes.

So my news this week is I've decided to go to Kona again this year and take in the race.
I'll have a lot of friends there racing and the boys over at Lifesport, Paul Regensburg and Lance Watson, extended a generous offer of a nice room in a sweet pad right on the drive. I couldn't turn that down.
Another World Championship. It'll be good for me.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Great News Clint. See next week.

Skippy Two Shoes said...

I'm looking forward to being there!
You better be fit and fast - lest there be mocking on the day!!!

Linsey Corbin said...

Perfect, Clint. I knew you wouldn't be able to stay away! Look forward to seeing you.
Linsey

Skippy Two Shoes said...

And I you, Linsey. I'll be writing for Triathlete again so let's find a time to sit down and chat so I can print some secrets!!!
Hope your training is going awesome!!